- On Sunday, Will baked two loaves of whole wheat bread.
- On Monday, Ziggy pulled the bread off the kitchen table, kept one for himself and generously gave the other loaf to Kingsley.
- On Tuesday, I started rehearsals. Hurrah! The designers have outdone themselves this year – Steampunk and Tim Burton-esque 1950s. So bloody beautiful. Ophelia cries black, oily tears that streak down her face. Haunting.
- On Wednesday, I drank my third Superfood shake for breakfast. They are very filling, and I find I don’t need to snack before lunch. However, I have not yet turned into a superhero. Maybe it takes more than a few days . . .
- On Thursday, I rode my bike to rehearsal. In the rain. (Note: Need to buy waterproof biking gear – getting to work and drying your jeans and socks under the hand-dryer in the ladies’ room is not fun)
- Today, the sun is shining (finally!), I’ve got a good cup of coffee, I’m gainfully employed (yay!), and I’m looking forward to my bike ride to work. Life is good.
Have a great weekend!